All orders over 5000 $ or 5m3, will have a discount of 35% on the amount of the products to be considered retailers. To the orders of more than 15m3, a discount of 45% on the prices of the products will be applied to them to be considered wholesale. And for full containers, discounts of 50% will be made. The payments will be paid step by step in order that the client can observe and validate each process.
In case of full containers or individual shipments for retailers and wholesalers (LCL)
- 50% of the amount of the products after the preparation of the budget and the signing of the contract for the acquisition or manufacture of products.
- The remaining 50% of the amount of the products after the completion of acquisitions or fabrications and the client's approval (prior to the packaging and reservation of the container)
- The amount of the FOB or CIF shipment will be paid once the container has been reserved, the cargo has been packed, all the documents and certificates necessary for the export-import have been obtained and the container has been loaded for the country of destination.
- If our services are contracted for the European customs clearance and shipping management community, these will be paid once the container is in the port of the country of destination, has passed the necessary controls and prior to the national shipment at the door.
In case of shipments for individuals within our own containers
The total amount of the shipment will always be much more profitable than a private or individual shipment (LCL), since many of the expenses, certificates and customs clearance are shared. In this case the payments will be made in the following way:
- 35% of the total amount after the preparation of the budget and the signing of the contract for the acquisition or manufacture of products.
- 45% of the total amount after the completion of acquisitions or fabrications and the client's approval (prior to the packaging and reservation of the container)
- 20% once the container is in the port of the country of destination, has passed the controls and customs clearance and has been unloaded in our distribution warehouses.
- The transportation from our distribution warehouses to its final location, will be budgeted independently, since it can vary according to postal code, dates and volume of the order. This amount will be paid prior to the shipment together with the last payment of the budget. Existing the possibility of cash payment by adding the commissions of the transport company. It also offers the possibility of managing the collection by the client's own means.
* All payments for purchases in Bali will be made through bank transfers to our Indonesian accounts. These will be facilitated and reflected in the contract.
* In any case, discounts can be improved depending on the particularities of each order.